UltraTap is a unique and creative vst effect that can be used for creating rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells and extraordinary modulation, etc. UltraTap is at intro price $49 on Eventide and Plugin Boutique.
- Over 150 presets designed to inspire; including artist presets by Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many more.
- Manipulate effects in real-time using The Ribbon to transition seamlessly between two settings of any combination of controls.
- Using the innovative Slurm control, smear taps together or modulate them to create truly unique reverbs.
- Create drastic changes in effect and sound by assigning the HotSwitch to an alternate version of the current settings.
- Use up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into chorus and reverb.
- Speed up or slow down the rhythmic space between taps using the Spread knob.
- Use the onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms.
- Control the stereo image of taps to alternate between hard-panned and mono.
- Sync the Length and/or Chop LFO speed to the DAW session.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Optimized for live use with MIDI control of The Ribbon and Tap Tempo for quick meta control on the fly.
More Info: UltraTap on Plugin Boutique
Eventide is an audio and broadcast, communications, and avionics company in the United States whose audio division manufactures digital audio processors and DSP software, and guitar effects.
Eventide was one of the first companies to manufacture digital audio processors, and its products are mainstays in sound recording and reproduction, post production, and broadcast studios.