Roland announces the DJ-505 and DJ-202, new DJ controllers for Serato DJ in Japan on 14th August, these two new models expand the Roland’s DJ controller lineup.
DJ-505 and DJ-202 outfitted with highlights got from the well known DJ-808 DJ Controller, the DJ-505 and DJ-202 offer locally available Roland TR drum sounds, double low-idleness platters, Serato DJ combination, vocal FX, and that’s just the beginning.
With the recently extended DJ-arrangement lineup, DJs and music makers would now be able to browse three Roland DJ controller models to suit the requirements of various setups.
Discharged to wide approval in 2016, the DJ-808 DJ Controller is a best in a class inventive device with a four-channel blender, worked in drum sequencing, vocal preparing, and the most profound Serato DJ combination accessible.
Like the leader show, the streamlined DJ-505 and smaller DJ-202 are rousing instruments with a noteworthy adaptability to DJ, remix, and create, enabling energizing new ways to deal with music execution.
The DJ-505 is a two-channel, four-deck Serato DJ controller that accompanies the entire Serato Tool Kit. With its compact plan, master review constructs, and propelled highlight set, the DJ-505 is perfect for versatile applications, club DJing, live execution, and music creation.
Two extensive, low-dormancy platters on the DJ-505 give responsive, slack free execution for turntable-style scratches, while eight cushions with 13 modes offer committed controls for Serato DJ.
Likewise included are worked in drum units from Roland’s great TR-808 and TR-909 drum machines, and each pack contains eight sounds that can be played on the execution cushions and activated from the locally available TR-S sequencer. The sequencer has a devoted TR-style interface, and TR drum sounds and Serato tests can be balanced continuously utilizing board handles.
The DJ-505’s blender is Serato DVS Upgrade Ready and can be utilized independently with multi-players or turntables associated with the line and phono inputs.
- Two channels and Deck Select for up to four decks
- Large, low-latency platters optimized for scratching
- Eight dedicated pad controls for Serato DJ with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer, TR, Pattern, and Sampler modes
- Built-in, fully editable drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- TR kits contain eight sounds–Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride–that can be played on the performance pads and triggered from the sequencer
- Shape TR drum sounds and Serato samples in real time with Level, Attack, Decay, and Tune knobs
- Classic 16-step sequencer that can trigger either TR drum sounds or the Serato Sampler; new features include nudge (TR-S), step-roll, and instrument/sample mute
- Unlocks Serato DJ and comes with a Serato Tool Kit license (includes Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ, Serato Flip, and all Serato DJ FX packs)
- Mixer can be used standalone via connection of multi-players or turntables to the line and phono inputs; Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system; Booth Out plus separate 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch Phones outputs allow you to monitor your mixes
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- MIDI output to sync external devices with Serato DJ and the TR-S sequencer
The DJ-202 is a ground breaking Serato DJ Intro controller that gives DJs the components and format of a full-estimate master controller in a rough portable unit. Its lightweight plan and simple snatch handles give helpful transportability to a wide range of occasions, including local gatherings, club shaking, beat fights, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Like the DJ-505, the DJ-202 incorporates two low-idleness platters, an implicit drum machine with TR-808 and TR-909 sounds, and eight committed cushions. A 16-stage sequencer available by means of the execution cushions controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation.
Both the DJ-505 and DJ-202 capacity as USB sound/MIDI interfaces with 24-bit/48 kHz loyalty and high-determination advanced to-simple converters. Each model likewise incorporates a MIDI yield for controlling and synchronizing outside gadgets, and a ¼-inch mic contribution with door, howdy pass, reverb, and resound FX.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
More Info: Roland
Serato makes the world driving sound programming for proficient DJs and artists. Serato is situated in New Zealand and has associations with many exceptionally respected equipment, programming, and record industry organizations around the world.
About Roland Corporation
Roland Corporation is the main producer and merchant of electronic melodic instruments, including consoles and synthesizers, guitar items, electronic percussion, speakers, sound and recording items, vocal items and expert sound and video items.
With over 40 years of melodic instrument advancement, Roland sets the standard in music innovation for the world to take after.