New sound tools manufacturer Newfangled Audio announces Elevate: a pioneering plug-in that leverages the mastering technology with intelligent and adaptable tools a technology that reacts in real time to the music.
Elevate is the most advanced mastering plug-in ever created. This unique multi-band limiter, human ear equalizer, and powerful audio maximizer add to the intensity of the mix while maintaining or enhancing its dynamic detection. It uses an intelligent and adaptable technology that reacts in real time to music, not only the loudest but the master with the best sound.
Developed by Newfangled Audio, maintains fine dynamics and improves the aural balance of the blend. The adaptive limiter analyzes the frequency band 26 and alters the gain, velocity and transients of each band in real time. It is transparent, natural sound – no matter how much you push.
Elevate uses a critical 26 filter band modeled on the human ear. Each track is distant to control to the maximum how the sound playing the eardrum. Draw curves, solo bands and manipulate the transient attack so that each band comes out tools such as kick or loops.
Elevate uses artificial intelligence algorithms to help get the best sound, but users can still access as much as they deem necessary. This involves regulating sound stability and transients in the final phase of limitation. Adaptive algorithms reduce acoustic art, while additional controls provide maximum flexibility with professional results.
Elevate is on sale through 31st Oct.
- Analyzes and alters the gain, speed, and transients of each filter band in real time.
- Includes preset from APS Mastering, Eric Beam, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, John McCaig, ROCAsound, and Chris Tabron.
- Automatically adapts the attack, release, and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce ‘pumping’ and
- breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
- Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares, and cymbals — without
- affecting the entire mix.
- Uses linear phase filters — based on the Mel Scale — to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to the inner ear.
- Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients, or alter gain.
- Use AUTO OUTPUT level features to compare the limited signal to non-limited signals with the same amount of gain to easily
- hear what impact the processing is having on the sound.
- Use the SPECTRAL CLIPPER to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get
- ‘tubby’ — perfect for a more aggressive sound.
- Six different metering types to keep an eye on every aspect of the output audio.
More Info: Elevate