MusicLab has released RealGuitar 5.0, a guitar vst intrument for macOS and Windows. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual tool that offers an innovative approach to guitar synthesizer and guitar parts on the keyboard.
RealGuitar 5 is a combination of two instruments: the classic – all original guitar models with many new features and steel string – the new guitar sample with five fins and three tunings.
TWO INSTRUMENT COMBO PACK
- RealGuitar Classic includes all original guitar models with many new features (completely backward compatible with RealGuitar 4).
- RealGuitar Steel String – features five patches of our new Steel String guitar set and three tuning options for each.
New steel string guitar sample set:
- New high quality 24-bit stereo samples.
- 6-string, 7-string, Baritone, Nashville guitar tunings.
- 12 (14)-string guitars.
- Stereo, Mono, and Double output options.
New multi-performance mode:
- Velocity controllable switching between strumming, soloing, string picking techniques.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- 25 new Key Switch FXs in chordal modes.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar technique emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
More Info: RealGuitar 5