Hornet released a free tilt EQ vst plugin named Hornet Angle, a tilt EQ is a type of EQ that can be used for changing tonal quality of audio. Tilt EQ changes the tonal quality simply by increasing or decreasing either the low-frequency or high-frequency fro the fixed frequency, in Hornet Angle that fixed frequency is 650Hz.
Note that when using tilt EQ, if you increase high-frequency it will decrease low-frequency and opposite for low-frequency. The Angle knob is used for balancing the tonality in addition to the input gain and output gain knob for better leveling.
The analog button can be on or off, it features “OpAmp” analog emulation derived directly from the analog stage plugin, it adds harmonics to the audio track.
- Tilt EQ adjustable from -18dB to +18dB.
- Input and output gain controls with auto-gain.
- Input and output peak meters.
- Analog emulation based on AnalogStage’s OpAmp model.
- Bypass button to exclude the plugin processing.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, and AAX format.
Free Download: Hornet Angle