T-Racks all-new vst plugin Dyna-Mu is the emulation of a well-known American tube compressor characterized by a warm sound and a vivid coloration, perfectly reconstructed and indistinguishable from the hardware, thanks to IK Multimedia’s virtual circuit design.
This modern classic compressor vst features the glue the mix and incredible quality and brings uniqueness to the individual tracks and the professional mastering chain. In addition, the built-in saturation limit allows you to add unique colors to mixes and custom bands.
Like most T-RackS processors, Dyna Mu controls the operation of the L / R and M / S channels:
- Input – controls the amount of signal entering the processor
- Threshold – sets the audio level for when the processor is engaged
- Attack – the time in ms for the start of processing after the threshold is exceeded
- Release – how fast the processor reduces the compression ratio after the level falls below the threshold
- Output – controls the level of signal coming out of the processor
Generally, the softer compression ratio of Dyna-Mu is approx. 1.5: 1, but if the HARD switch is on, the average ratio will be 4: 1. The HARD setting is perfectly suitable for a band, while the standard setting is most suitable for blends.
The GANG switch allows both rows to be controlled simultaneously while the LINK switch controls the page length sensor mode for the two channels that can be connected or independent. The side chain switch (SC) places a soft high pass filter so the processor is less sensitive to frequencies below 100 Hz, ideal for heavy or deep bass batteries.
Dyna-Mu will work wonders in all mixes and unique numbers. Use it on a drum to make it softer or the room creates a natural mood with parallel compression; try singing in the mix or electric bass to get the solid rock tone. On a single track or bus, the Dyna-Mu sound palette is perfect for adding cohesion and melody.
- T-RackS individual processor module
- Vari-mu compressor
- All-tube circuit emulation
- L/R or Mid-Side operation
- Full 14 days free trial period
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
Dyna-Mu is available for PreOrder.
More Info: T-Racks