Sample Science has released the free piano vst plugin which is modeled physical piano available for windows and mac users. It is suitable for lo-fi and smooth piano needs and can also be aggressive if you need it to be.
Listen to the demo:
The developer advises using vinyl sounds to add some lo-fi grid to the piano sounds.
- Physical modeled piano sampled each 3 notes, 1 velocity, 37.8 megs in size
- Onboard Attack and release controls
- Vinyl and sub (sine waveform) sound layers
- Full-featured LFO with routing selectors for input and output
- Amplitude range controls as well as PreGain to ensure that your sound is always clean (or dirty, depending on your needs)
- Individual outputs for each sound layer
- Lowpass and Highpass filter
Free Download/More Info: Free Room Piano