Auburn Sounds have released Graillon 2 which is a complete redesign of their former plug-in Graillon 1. Graillon has completely changed and is now a real-time monophonic vocal effect.
- The Pitch-Tracking Modulation changes the type of speakers, generates throat sounds, creates choruses, makes octave sounds, enriches a voice to make it more masculine…
- The Pitch Shifter was tuned specifically for vocals, and as such ensures clean transposition at a relatively small latency budget (1124 samples at 44100 Hz).
- The Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound and can be driven by MIDI.
- The Bitcrusher eventually adds digital grit in a continuous way.
Have Two Versions
- Graillon Free Edition gets the Pitch Shifting and Pitch Correction.
- Graillon Full Edition gets everything (Price 29€).
Download / Buy: Graillon (Win / MacOS)
About Auburn Sounds
Auburn Sounds is a software company established in March 2015 and are located in Grenoble (France). make high-quality audio plugins for the music production market. Our best-known product is currently Panagement.